I made great use of the documentation and the the following blogposts:
- Make a Hugo blog from scratch (2019)
- Start a blog in 30 minutes with Hugo, a static site generator written in Go (2018)
- Hugo Tranquilpeak Gitlab or how to static blog in 2020
- Using Hugo, GitLab Pages, and Cloudflare to create and run this Website (2019)
I wrote the hugo theme for this website from scratch, reusing the styling from the already exisiting html pages.
Do not enable git integration in the config file.
Keep time as private as possible. In particular, nothing below the granularity of a day.
Only show dates on log entries.
Go with MathJax, keep looking at katex. See Math rendering.
Language and internationalisation
No default language set. No internationalisation.
Reimplementation of default rss to restrict
- generator info
- publication date
- author, editor, webmaster info
- copyright info
- generation time only in days
- Chain through entries in Log
- Random ordering
Nice to have
- Random links hugo discourse.
- Related content doc
- Tag cloud example
- Permalinks to sections stackexchange
- Comments on page: staticman
- Permalinks for equations: stackexchange